Friday, October 4, 2013

Game Day!

Fall is in full swing and that means football! Being from the south, college football is a way of life. If you have a favorite college or pro team, I'm sure you dress all out on game day. As much as I love my Tennessee Vols, I find orange very hard to pull of at times.

Here's my take on an orange and white game day look:


I kept the makeup simple, and since the scarf is a bright orange, a nude/mauve lip looks best.  I used Estee' Lauder Double Wear foundation because it's long lasting and won't sweat off from the tail gate to fourth quarter.  For lips, I always go with a long wearing balm stain so I don't have to touch up or reapply throughout the day. I'm wearing Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey, topped with Buxom Lip Gloss in White Russian. After applying all makeup, I always spray my entire face with Urban Decay's De Slick setting spray. This helps make sure my makeup doesn't budge or fade all day.


The star of the whole outfit is this adorable TN state necklace from Southern Gamedays! My sweet friend hooked me up with her friend who owns the company.  I've been wearing it pretty much every day since I got it.  Southern Gamedays has absolutely any and everything you need to be all decked out and ready for any SEC game. Her motto is "Gameday wear for Southern Girls!"  She has jewelry, shirts, dresses, skirts, scarves and just about anything else you can think of.  If you're looking for a new item to spice up your wardrobe and show off your team spirit, then check out her website or Facebook page.

I hope your team wins this weekend! Even if they don't, wear your colors proud and show some team spirit. Go Vols!!

Steph

Disclaimer: This product was given to me for review. These are my own, honest opinions. I have never accepted money in exchange for a review.

Thin Mints
*I hope the Vols beat Georgia tomorrow!
*I also hope Tropical Storm Karen doesn't ruin our trip to FL.
*Just got an awesome steal at Sephora today. I posted a picture on Instagram. If you're not following me, you should :) @makeupandmochamint

4 comments:

  1. Few days ago suddenly i feeling a problem about make brushe .I am always looking for a solution finally i find it this article

    sigma f80

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty look! I'm glad you are blogging again. I hope to start again this week too!

    Making It Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Valeska! I look forward to reading your posts!

      Delete
  3. I love Urban Decay's setting spray. It's a staple for me on gamedays.

    ReplyDelete